• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

LET THE BONUSES RAIN DOWN ON MY BIRTHDAY...NOT SLEET AND SNOW!

skfalqt314

Madame of the Slots
So, here in tropical Delaware,  USA, it is supposed to sleet and snow tomorrow on my blessed day...CRAP. LOL So, anyway, on this wonderful birthday eve , I have already received some free cash from White Club, who were the first to ring in my festive day! LET THE BONUSES BEGIN! All I have to say is that I'd BETTER get some love from the Go Group and the English Harbour group...I mean, really??? Open them pockets, VIP Managers!!! HA HA!! I will be sure to keep all of yous updated on that free birthday cash! Happy spinnin'!

Last edited by a moderator:

ladyceltic

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  I hope you get some great gifts!!!! and win Really Big!!! 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
images
Happy Birthday skf!! I hope you have a fantastic birthday! ps - Mikey picked out your Happy Birthday card because his daddy took him to Disneyland recently. Also, you're in Delaware? I was born in Dover.)

skfalqt314

Madame of the Slots
Thanks, guys! Yip, I am in beautiful, tropical, sunny Delaware! HA HA HA!! I am actually working in PA, so I'll be heading up there soon... :)

omeg

Wishing you a wonderful day skfalqt314.                                                                                                            Pam

omeg

LindaStewart wrote: Good MorningEH Group gave me 20,000 VIP Points for my Birthday.....Linda
 Hi Linda, Happy Birthday again, and enjoy your 20,000 VIP Points.                                                                                                Pam

Mben

Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!! Have an AWESOME birthday!!!
images

Mben

Staff member
skf, Linda had to borrow your thread because the forum is having issues where the format is not correct when some posters go to post and even when some of us try to view a post. For both cases, we sometimes have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see anything. May have been the same for shayanab too."
"
Anyway, I know your totally fine with it.
biggrin.gif

skfalqt314

Madame of the Slots
LOL, NO WORRIES AT ALL! It's been awhile since I've been on here, so Bonjour to everyone, and I hope you are all well! I also wanted to let you know that English Harbour group gave me 50,000 VIP points...I didn't realize it until yesterday!! HA HA! Take care!