• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Let's blow this pop(sicle) stand

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Legend has it that this term was first used in the 40's by a jamaican named Antoine Cleo. He believed that filling the area of a popsicle with deadly radiation, can be used against certain countries as biological warfare. He believed that the radiation had certain brainwashing chemicals inside of it and that placing the popsicles at stands at random areas could allow more people to buy the popsicles, thus was his plan for world domination. However, his plans were soon foiled when a strange cult called the Kindred Spirits blew up all the popsicle stands in North America killing the perpetrator, Antoine Cleo. Lets blow this popsicle stand was then started as an inside joke between 4 teenagers, then spread throughout the US. The phrase from then on meant; Lets get out of here fast before something bad happens. Source(s):</h3> Evil minds of the 1900's

Last edited by a moderator:

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
i use that phrasenice to know where it came from thanks

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just googled it your welcome. there may be other opinions on where it came from but I liked that one. LOL p.s. Giv what Have you done to your hair? I love it. 

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Felicie wrote: p.s. Giv what Have you done to your hair? I love it. 
Why ty my dear.... it takes alot of work to keep this new look.