• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

LIBERTY SLOTS NO DEPOSIT BONUS

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Smith2936 wrote: Scratch what I just posted.  Sending me on a wild goose chase.  They sent me the welcome e-mail, clicked on it would not work to validate e-mail address.  Sent me an e-mail, free 10.00, just contact support, so I did.  They are making this too difficult.  I understand all of the verification when you want to withdraw, but this is ridiculous.  They will NEVER get one penny of mine.
Did you get the free $10 from support after all? And did you ask support to validate your account since the link in the email would not work?I hate seeing players get the runaround for such simple things.Oh, how about this? Give me your account number and I will see if the rep can get you validated so you can get into the tournies. 

StevieR

Banned
Hi I've just signed up at Liberty Slots. Is there still a ND bonus for signing up?? My acc. number is <em style="color:#222222;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height:18px;">LS0369390583. 

Mben

Staff member
StevieR wrote: Hi I've just signed up at Liberty Slots. Is there still a ND bonus for signing up?? My acc. number is <em style="color:#222222;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height:18px;">LS0369390583. 
Yes, this offer is still good, StevieR. 
smile.gif
Since you just signed up (I am assuming today), we need to give the rep until Monday to have your account credited. Per Belgamo Bonus will be automatically credited to your account the NEXT business day. Even if I sent him your account number now, he is out of the office already. 
hmm.gif
Let me know if it's not there on Monday and I will send him an email then if not.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I have just sent these two accounts off to the rep to check on the bonus. LS0369390583LS0316676945I'll let you know what he says when I hear from him.

Mben

Staff member
LS0369390583LS0316676945LS0080579612All three accounts have been credited! You're welcome StevieR! :biggrin:

a99oen

Hi Belgamo 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 iam a new member, this is my ID : LS0398362227</h3> Thank you so much BELGAMO
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
:roll::roll:

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
We need to give the rep 24 hours to credit the account. If you don't see it then, let me know.

Mben

Staff member
The word from the rep is this ............LS0746475542 - Received it Jan 18thLS0970838389 Received it Mar 7thLS0757981334 blocked for multiple accounts

MegaBond

If you all already know about the states that can not play at liberty then I apologise in advance for the duplicate info. Posted a screen shot of my chat since thier chat windo wont let you copy and paste. 

Mben

Staff member
MegaBond wrote: If you all already know about the states that can not play at liberty then I apologise in advance for the duplicate info. Posted a screen shot of my chat since thier chat windo wont let you copy and paste.
Not a problem you posted this, MegaBond. Our threads on the forum need a reminder placed in them from time to time ... so thanks! List of disallowed states are in their <a href="http://www.libertyslots.eu/terms-and-conditions" >terms and conditions</a>, item #4.  

Mben

Staff member
luckychandra wrote: Hi Belgamo :) :roll::roll::fart: username : LS0924182004 </h3>
When did you sign up at Liberty Slots, luckychandra? Thanks!

Mben

Staff member
Ok, luckychandra, I will send your account number to the rep. Hang tight! :smile:

Mben

Staff member
luckychamdra, your no deposit bonus has been in your account, not touched or played since 4/17. Go play it! :maddance:

Mben

Staff member
luckychandra wrote: Thank you very much Mrs. Mben.. :fart::fart::fart::fart:
You're welcome! 
biggrin.gif
Oh and it's just Mben. I dropped the Mrs about 13 years ago. :bigclap: Said bye bye to the husband! :shwing:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katieb95