• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Liberty Slots Screenshot

PokerProChase

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
download.spark
i know it was just a freeroll tournament, but i had to post

Last edited by a moderator:

tamaroa

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
               :bigclap:         :cool::cool:   :fart:                                             AWESOME

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Ohhhh thats a pretty spin.:roll:                                                                      Pam

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oooohhh, yeah.  I had one of those 10,000 plus spins but didn't get a screenie. so now I am jumping the gun and posting early in hopes of positive thinking working out much better than it did for me in bingo! 13 hours to go before the tourney ends.  Like how I rounded up my total?  shameless!  Wish me luck!  

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WOW chillymellow! That score looks very hard to beat. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you that you finish first!

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
TY! Still the one ! I think the two with 30,000 plus below me are scared to lose their places so, may actually be my lucky day!Question: So why do I STILL want to go in there and place $250 bets? OMG. I already played around with that once today, hunting for bigfoot in those dark woods. Dipped down to about 96K then up over 120K and settled back into my comfortable 100,000.00. The waiting is the hardest part.

Mben

Staff member
:bigclap: Congrats on winning first place chiilymellow! WTG!

Mben

Staff member
:bigclap: Congrats on winning first place chillymellow! WTG!

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank y'all very much. That was fun and I got to play in some other tournaments and play new games but, well, fifty bucks won't even get up and walk around the room if you gave it a hundred to play with!

tamaroa

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have made several deposits at Liberty, never close to a cashout. Is anyone having any luck there lately?

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I get close with a nice balance when I start playing, until wager requirements get close to being met then I hit nothing for along time and end up with nothing.

crazysider69

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
it has been a few months since a cash out from liberty they have been tight lately but it is possible a they pay quickly