• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Loco Panda ROCKS!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I had just requested a withdrawal, kept playing balance, then this happened 5 minutes later! I have promised myself to not to go below 2K, so with the whole cash out process, it's going to be a very nice Fall!
loco_zpse4e2e108.png

Last edited by a moderator:

No Fool

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
NICE HIT!!!!!! Be strong Mikey cahout and leave the balance alone.  Loco is going to take a while to pay.  They practice lengthy withdrawal process along with small withdrawal limits.  Obv they do this to give the player an opportunity to lose it back.  Stay Strong!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I LOVE Loco Panda. My only knock on them, is the lengthy withdrawal process. "
I don't mind only getting 1K at a pop, but the wait times ARE excessive! "
Thanks everyone, I hope you all are lucky soon and often!

No Fool

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mikey7a wrote: I LOVE Loco Panda. My only knock on them, is the lengthy withdrawal process. I don't mind only getting 1K at a pop, but the wait times ARE excessive! Thanks everyone, I hope you all are lucky soon and often!
 1k limits are horrible! And the time they take to process is worse. This behavior is definitely considered rogue.Glad you won, please , please, please, please don't play and get all the winnings.  You need to look at it like this, What do you have to gain? Nothing. You win more just even longer to get paid. If you lose then you will have nothing to cashout.