• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

lucky day

omeg

Hello and welcome to you new member. :roll:As for your post? I like Sundays. The start of a new week, well it just always feels and seems to be the luckiest day for me of the week. Mondays are terrible. hahaCome to think of it, I favor Fridays too.Thanks for the post.Hope to see you around often.                                                                                                       Pam

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
My lucky day is any day of the week that ends in Y.... :thumb: 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My lucky day is any day that I wake up! lol I never have thought about which DAY of the week is more lucky for me. I'll start taking note and see. I have noticed (and this may sound weird) I have lucky YEARS. My lucky years are when I am at an odd numbered age. Since I have turned (cough cough) 47 in June, I have had things handed to me pretty much and loads have been taken off my shoulders. 47 years is enough time to notice this pattern in my life. lol Sounds strange but it's true.

webdev

my last very luck day was in the just before the last day of the last month. I earned lots of money and this days my business successfully launched.slot

arslan75

http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/promotion_1137/     Earns $0.01 for every losing bet with amount more than $0.49 on any GAMES. Earns $0.05 every day for every link to our site via your affiliate link (Pay to keep live links). Your affiliate links must be visible and readable by anyone.You can click to your affiliate link using your tools.Multi affiliate links from 1 domain only count as 1 link (the first is to promote).Every visit to our website must stay at least 30 seconds.  1 domain can earns up to $50.00 (link live up to 1000 days).