• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Lucky \spotted\ chips at Tropica

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, my dinosaur apparently doesn't do paint! I'm gettin a new one soon though! Yay!!! The extra $5 must be lucky! Even though of course, there is a $30 max cashout! LOL

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Very nice Trish. That's that max cashout headache again. lol"
"
And what do you mean your PC doesn't do paint? Are you using Windows or Mac?"
"
If you are using Windows, look under the Accessories folder in your menu and you should see Paint there. Now maybe you meant to say, your PC doesn't do Print Screen ? If so, well, I have a key on my keyboard for that. If you don't maybe there is a shortcut (like CTRL V as an example) that will copy the screen so you can paste it into Paint or any other paint type program. How about Photo Shop? You got that?"
"
I found the shortcut if you don't have a Print Screen key on your keyboard."
"
Some keyboards or mobile PCs that don't have the PRINT SCREEN button might use other keyboard combinations, such as FN+INSERT, to take a screen capture. Check the information that came with your computer or the manufacturer's website for more information."
"
To copy the entire screen"
"
Press PRINT SCREEN."
"
To copy only an active window"
"
Press ALT+PRINT SCREEN."
"
"
"

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
And !!!! From your screenshot, you're using windows.

Last edited by a moderator:

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL! Thanks Mben, I bought this thing used, and it doesn't do a lot of things it's supposed to, I will check in the accessories and see what I can find, thanks for the info!"
I am having a blonde day too! That can't help me much!