• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Major Moolah Jackpot Spin

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
For those of you who play mega moolah how often do you get the jackpot spin?  I've probably spun the reels on that game anywhere from 20k - 25k times and have only gotten the spin once.  I've tried all different bets ranging from $.25 to $2.50 with no luck.Just curious, i know they say the more you bet the better chance of getting it you have, so does that mean i need to be betting $5 a spin?     

Last edited by a moderator:

stef1965

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ive got it many times on both slots ..... on different bets ... from 0.45 till 6.25i only hit the mini ... somewhere around 10.00hit once the minor ... it was a big one .. (for the minor ) 350.00mostly on the wheel slot you get it twice in a few spins ..... so try and try and try

virgie

NDF FRIEND
when usa was able to play it i got it all the time. my best hit was when they did not give it out that often and the second level was at over 1k and i hit it. it was so great.but the guy who one the 5  million last year only bet 25 cents. so he only bet all lines once at one penny.i agree. i got it more when i bet at one penny  rate. i would change from max lines at one cent or up to max bet at one cent.so keep trying.. i am sooo sad that we no longer can play as that was my fav game. i love that little dude.

davidkohcg

THEME PARK PLAYER
I agree with virgie. When usa player able to play I got it most of the time. "
"
Now never. But hit Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive on minor last month on my 1st spin."
"
"

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
When I used to be able to play it, I had only won the spins twice, once the monor and once the mini. Both very small amounts.

virgie

NDF FRIEND
davidkohcg wrote: I agree with virgie. When usa player able to play I got it most of the time. Now never. But hit Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive on minor last month on my 1st spin.
 if you ever hit the 5reel drive again, screen ;print it. i would love to see what that game does. i am so jealous

Mick114

Only got it once and that was years ago.  I do see jackpot won by another player quite often 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katieb95