• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MARCH 18th - 19th 7 Eleven will let you fill almost anything with a Slurpee for $1.50!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Convenience store chain 7-Eleven is bringing absurdity to a new level with its second annual "Bring Your Own Cup" Day.

The chain is allowing customers to bring their own leak-proof, clean container to fill with its signature Slurpee drinks, with one caveat: The container has to fit in a cutout in stores that has a 10-inch diameter.

This year, customers have two days to fill up -- today and tomorrow -- in celebration of the chain's 50th anniversary. But, the promotion only takes place from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day, preventing late night frozen debauchery. So you better grab your cup of choice, stat.... (continue reading)

Slurpee_ezgif-3426010794.jpg

Reactions: Mben

PMM

That kiddie pool is too funny.
Slurpee's are indeed delicious. I see a lot of frozen throats or that nasty pain you get behind your eye when you drink one too fast -happening. HAHA
Way to go 7 Eleven for 50 years.
I have one about 10 miles away...worth the trip.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PMM

Yes.....after taking inventory of my possibilities, I have decided on a 5 gallon water jug. :biglol: Just kidding. Likely a large insulated travel mug. #1...I am trying to watch my calories (Lost 25 lbs since January 1st.) #2 That stuff is really sweet, and I don't want to get a belly ache.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes.....after taking inventory of my possibilities, I have decided on a 5 gallon water jug. :biglol: Just kidding. Likely a large insulated travel mug. #1...I am trying to watch my calories (Lost 25 lbs since January 1st.) #2 That stuff is really sweet, and I don't want to get a belly ache.
Very wise :nod: Enjoy your Slurpee! :D

Reactions: Mben