• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Marlboro $1,500,000 Giveaway

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Head on over to Marlboro dot com and check out their 'Cash In On Your Passion Sweepstakes' There is over $1.5 million in cash and prizeS!

Pick a passion and enter daily for a chance to win instantly.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Limited to eligible smokers 21 years of age or older who are legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C. (except MA and MI). Void in MA, MI and where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at or about 9:00:00 a.m. ET on 6/3/19 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 7/28/19. See Official Rules for details.

marlboro.png

Reactions: dji420

Mben

Staff member
I've tried to win almost every day since this promo started, and finally ... winner, winner, chicken dinner!

winner.png

Reactions: dji420

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A few years back my wife actually won one of the Trips of. Lifetime Vacations to go to.theMarlboro ranch it was pretty amazing honestly. We had a ton of fun. They are also do instantwin game rightnow and fiving away vacation ofa lifetime packagaes and a bunch of other prizes its well worth taking 2 mins to enter daily and if youhappento win oneofthe vacations try to.go in summer if.you can but its a blast and they pay for.everything pay for.rideto.airport, plane tickets bad ass supernice rooms at the ranch ipen bar from 4pm to.closing bar time everyday 500$ spending cash they sent us luggage to pack to goto the ranch with also sent us a guftcard to cover additional luggage if needed for.the trip then when we got.there they gave us all brand new winter gear,
new cabella snow boots, snow jackets with under armour linings bad ass winter gloves a fitted cowboy hat, winterbeanie for outside they had an outdoor.band co.e in one night to play during an outsidegatheri g then have live music that gollowing till like 4am. Feed us 3 meals a day cooked by an onsite 5 star chef. Made to order every meal The food was fucking amazing no bullshit it was an amazing trip.

• Love
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
A few years back my wife actually won one of the Trips of. Lifetime Vacations to go to.theMarlboro ranch it was pretty amazing honestly. We had a ton of fun. They are also do instantwin game rightnow and fiving away vacation ofa lifetime packagaes and a bunch of other prizes its well worth taking 2 mins to enter daily and if youhappento win oneofthe vacations try to.go in summer if.you can but its a blast and they pay for.everything pay for.rideto.airport, plane tickets bad ass supernice rooms at the ranch ipen bar from 4pm to.closing bar time everyday 500$ spending cash they sent us luggage to pack to goto the ranch with also sent us a guftcard to cover additional luggage if needed for.the trip then when we got.there they gave us all brand new winter gear,
new cabella snow boots, snow jackets with under armour linings bad ass winter gloves a fitted cowboy hat, winterbeanie for outside they had an outdoor.band co.e in one night to play during an outsidegatheri g then have live music that gollowing till like 4am. Feed us 3 meals a day cooked by an onsite 5 star chef. Made to order every meal The food was fucking amazing no bullshit it was an amazing trip.
That' so cool, STR8LAGGER!

I log in daily to enter in pack codes currently. Every once in a while I'll participate in other promos they are holding, including trip giveaways. Seeing how bad a$$ their trips actually are, I might enter them more often.

I have redeemed and won so much stuff from Marlboro throughout the years. Adding a trip to my list would be awesome. Right now I'm working on redeeming the Roku TV system they are offering.

Thanks for sharing!

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yeah the vacation was badass they cover everything there including winter clothing cause we won one of the winter trips. But they sent ustheluggageto takeclothes in 500$ spending cash for whatever like another 250each for the gift shop it was pretty amazing. But man the food was fucking incredible .

Reactions: Mben and dji420