• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Mben, did you move back to Iraq?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I just saw on Yahoo that the dust storms are back...

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Isn't this crazy?!?! Matt York - Lightning reveals a large layer of dust in the sky Thursday, Aug. 18, 2011 in Gilbert, Ariz. The dust storm swept through Pinal County and headed northeast, reaching Phoenix at about 6 p.m.   We had a huge rainstorm down here in Tucson yesterday. It rained for 2 hours non-stop. Not like like a typical monsoon storm where it rains for 15 minutes hard and then stops. Oh and to answer your question, no I didn't move back to Iraq. Iraq moved here. lol -- Edited by Mben on Friday 19th of August 2011 12:50:37 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
All we have had here in Phoenix is the huge dust storm followed by a spritz of rain - enough to make everything muddy.Ugh! When will the summer be over already?!?!?!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
stpowe6854 wrote: All we have had here in Phoenix is the huge dust storm followed by a spritz of rain - enough to make everything muddy.Ugh! When will the summer be over already?!?!?!
I know! when will it be over?!?? This has been an absolutely miserable summer for me because I have been staying with my daughter and her family for the last few months (that's the long story short cuz I don't think anyone wants to know why lol) and she has a swamp cooler. I miss my AC! Thank goodness we haven't had dust storms on top of the rain. Then I would be in hell, not Iraq! lol