• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Mben's Grand-daughter is on her way

omeg

Hi Gang:Just got a phone call from Mben this morning that her sweet little Grand-daughter decided Easter Sunday was a great day to make her entrance into the world.She was scheduled for a c-section delivery on Tuesday.Her daughter is in labor, and thats all I know for now.Will update this thread when I get more details.Sending prayers and good thoughts for a perfect delivery of a healthy happy baby girl.                                                                    Pam 

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

:roll::roll::roll:The baby is here.She was born at 9:44am Tucson Arizona time.She is 7lbs 10oz, and 19 inches long.Congrats to Mben and the entire family on this new bundle of joy.                                                                    Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So happy to hear that everything  went well. Can't wait to see pictures. The Easter Bunny left a wonderfull gift.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
RE: Mben's Grand-daughter is on her way and here she is!

Miya Jayde is absolutely beautiful!!!She has the sweetest personality already and I can tell she is going to be such a good little girl.Oh my gosh! I love her so much!!!!

omeg

What a perfectly beautiful little girl Mben. You must be so proud.Congrats to you Grandma.Enjoy every minute of this , it is such a precious time.                                                     Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats to you and of course to your daughter. She is just beautiful and perfect.. I know you will enjoy her so much.

klh374

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congratulations, she's adorable!!! I think that is the plus of a c-section-they come out looking cute!!!!Enjoy your grandbaby!!!

Mben

Staff member
I'll try to hold off posting any more pictures until her first birthday but it's gonna be so darn hard! hahaha

omeg

Nah, keep posting those pics.  They are enjoyable to see, and I want to see her as she grows. :roll:You know I love to post Drake and Drew, my nephews, and KK posts her grandson too.Keep those pics coming.                                                          Pam

Mben

Staff member
Thank you, ring! :roll:My daughter and Miya came home yesterday and both are doing great. I am staying with the family until the weekend just so I can keep an eye on my 4 year old grandson. He thinks the baby is a toy and does not know yet how to be gentle with her. He's trying to be but doesn't understand why her arms and legs don't bend the same way as his action figures! hahaha He wants to be all over his mother also (separation anxiety?) but that can't happen because she is recovering from a c-section. Thank you all for the Congrats !

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Enjoy your time with your daughter  and her family. Grandchildren are special. I have six and they are the joys of my life, and please don't hold back on the pictures.