• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MEMBERS CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS TODAY! (2017)

PMM

46e68dcb22eade88f26b3bcf41171ee0--birthday-pics-birthday-quotes.jpg

2luckyme50

Beez

SCOOTER

terri6894

Tony mcerlean

Ubaghs

Reactions: terri6894

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday 2luckyme50, Beez, SCOOTER, terri6894, Tony mcerlean and Ubaghs !

hb.gif

Reactions: PMM

Mben

Staff member
Wishing you a Happy Birthday Claudine Hernandez, Donna Provost, longone, Mwitcher and yankii !

hb.gif

Mben

Staff member
Happy Birthday to BILLIE MUNDAY, GraveDigger13, justdoitnow and michelle keenan !

hb 5.gif

Mben

Staff member
Happy Birthday to Boss1980, eric shilling, GaBlonde44 and Nickolas Prieto !

hb.gif

PMM

birthday-greetings-wishes.jpg

Carie

eantonia

illie

livefree247

MARGO

Mary Brindle

Sam oldale

Vanessa jones

Many Birthdays today! Wishing all of you a perfect day.

Mben

Staff member
Happy Birthday to you Carie, eantonia, illie, livefree247, MARGO, Mary Brindle, Sam oldale and Vanessa jones !

birthdaycandle.gif

Mben

Staff member
Happy Birthday to ar4wnn, Mayaelda85, rjasonlori and Sonndra !

hb.gif

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you for the Birthday wishes. Have not been here much in the last few weeks. Was not feeling well and it turned out to be my gallbladder. No pain, but the test showed that my gallbladder was not working at all. Had it removed 3 weeks agao and feel so much better. They did it with the scope at 7:30 in the morning and I was home by 5:30 PM. So glad that it is doner and over with.

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PMM

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. Have not been here much in the last few weeks. Was not feeling well and it turned out to be my gallbladder. No pain, but the test showed that my gallbladder was not working at all. Had it removed 3 weeks agao and feel so much better. They did it with the scope at 7:30 in the morning and I was home by 5:30 PM. So glad that it is doner and over with.

So glad to hear from you nikkidog. You get feeling better, and come see us again. Happy Birthday!!

Mben

Staff member
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, nikki. I did notice I hadn't see you here lately. Glad you're better!

I had my gallbladder taken out almost 10 years ago. Best thing I ever did after suffering with super painful attacks for almost 2 years. I was stubborn and refused to see a doctor. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson46_46