• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MEMBERS, WE NEED YOUR INPUT !

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Once again, the question came up about what the fairest and un-rigable ( is that a word? ) way Belgamo could determine contest winners by. Basically, matching a 4 digit number to the FL state lotto has become, shall I say boring? We really need your ideas !  Take into consideration ways like random draws could be very bias. We need ideas on ways that can be checked and determined by you, the members. Nothing better than a lotto draw but like I said before, boooriiiing !!Thanks for your input in advance !!

elflady4747

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't think it's a boring way of doing things at all. It's fair and reliable at least there can be no questions on who won. On the other hand there is another forum doing live draws via YouTube but I guess that can be rigged too. I still believe in our old way good ole' Florida Lottery!!!!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you elflady for your thoughts ! So let me ask, are you all ok with using the lotto? How many of you feel this is the way to do it?

sexybikermama

sexybikermama
i think need some other way then the lotto....maybe months and day of someone bithday,,,anniv,  cats b-day, familys b-day??????  Just a thought????

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That just gave me a thought, Each contestant will post a random Date with their entry.A screen shot would be generated of an anonymous members birthday, in a PM that was sent to Belgamo or to me or whiskey with a timestamp on it to prove the member was chosen before the contest started. Members who entered the contest can go to that members profile and verify the anonymous member's birthday if they choose to after the winner is announced.Does this sound complicated? I also found a site that can generate a random list of names that were entered with a time stamp ! What are your thoughts?-- Edited by Micheleben5 at 22:18, 2008-03-04

virgie

NDF FRIEND
im confused is it a random date or the members b-day. who will pick the number because most people b-day is posted and again then who picks it and what if the number who ever picks does not come close to any persons b-day that is entered. so far i think the best fair thing has been the lotto number because i dont think the mods have control over fl number or maybe do another states lotto every other month...I took out a lucky clover ! Thanka for letting me put it in your post virgie ! -- Edited by Micheleben5 at 02:16, 2008-03-06

Last edited by a moderator:

scruffmo

Banned
rigging, bias.so what it just means you have too like everyone"
or do a good suck job why fix when its not broken my mum like it this way she won some and lost too but its fair she joined comp and had every picture and still lost so keep lotto numbers your numbers might come up 2

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
virgie, we choose a random member's birthdate and you would choose a random date wih your entry. We then would compare the 2 at the end of whichever contest and who ever was closests to the members birthday would be decided the winner. This was just a suggestion on my part. I am racking my brain trying to come up with some other way to determine winners per belgamo.But he may just be getting his answer from all the input and that is, to quote scruffmo,  why fix when its not broken ? Thank you all for you thoughts ! It is very much appreciated !! Does anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?