• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Men Can Fix Anything....LOL

omeg

Men Can Fix Anything....Men can fix anything   These cracked me up, but I gotta say, the one where the electrical outlet is floating in the pool?  No thank you.  They are most certainly drinking, look at the table in the middle.                                                                                                                                  Pam-- Edited by PMM2008 on Friday 19th of November 2010 03:19:13 PM-- Edited by PMM2008 on Friday 19th of November 2010 03:20:01 PM-- Edited by PMM2008 on Friday 19th of November 2010 03:38:08 PM-- Edited by PMM2008 on Friday 19th of November 2010 03:38:59 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Maybe I should start a new topic about women and technology "
"
"
"
(ducking for cover)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
LMAO!!"
"
That electrical outlet is floating on two sandels!! WTG Guys!!

omeg

Mben wrote: LMAO!!That electrical outlet is floating on two sandels!! WTG Guys!!
 Now we must give them credit for being ingenious, cause I can honestly say, I would of NEVER thought of that.                                                                                       Pam

BabyOxide

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
actually the one with the electrical socket is a bloody good idea lmao"
"
though from my knowledge, *ahem* electrical engineering diploma holder :p"
"
death is unlikely...

omeg

Just a few more I ran across with the same idea in mind.                                                                                         Pam1.At Least it is labeled.....2. A gated community. 3. hahah, it's a car jack used an an anchor4. Red neck's jacuzzi A -- Edited by PMM2008 on Sunday 21st of November 2010 03:21:06 PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hensonarlie88