• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Michael & the 12U Tucson Scorpions Get Their Rings! Plus The Best Pick-Six You'll Ever See!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My grandson Michael and his Scorpion teammates got some hardware this past weekend!!

My daughter said it best...

Football season has come to an end, and I don’t have enough words to describe how proud I am of this boy and his teammates. We moved to the big league this season (Phoenix), and it was incredible! They went 4-1 in the regular season and took the loss in the D1 State game to the number 1 team in AZ. His team is now ranked number 9 in the west coast, and number 3 in AZ. What an amazing accomplishment. We had an injury this season, a broken thumb. Not even a broken bone and cast can stop this boy. He didn’t skip a beat. We ended our season with the Gobble Games tournament, where they took first place, and got some pretty nice hardware! This year has been pretty crazy, but I am so thankful that we were still able to do what we all love!

I'm so proud of him and all the boys. They are such great kids! And here are his biggest fans, my granddaughters!

1606851217909.png

fans.png

Plus, check out the MVP of the Gobble Games 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Tournament. This Pick-Six made by Alon Deon was spectacular!

Accolades: Alon was chosen from approximately 90 Players (from Phoenix, Tucson, and California) to receive the 3rd Annual Gobble Games Competition “MVP Belt” for his performance throughout the 3-Day competition! Additionally, he was able to help his team to another victory, which crowned them the Tournament Champs
1f3c6.png
and resulted in them going home with the Jewels!!! Fatt Rings!

champs.jpg