• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Microgaming coming to USA

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LMAO, yea I figured that's what it was. I read the post and was only hoping myself it was true.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hold on guys!I know tking thought he was fooling us but it's true! Microgaming is coming back to the USA! YAY!!!!<a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t57189943/happy-april-fools-day/#.UzrmHlcVCDU" >Microgaming Re-entering The US Market</a>Thanks for the unintentional heads up, tking! :thumb:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was just talking to my husband the other day, saying man I wish they would bring Microgaming back. I fall for this every April Fools Day. I got it bad! LOL!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
queenmap wrote: Well darn it MBEN!! LMAO! You got me and its the day after! GRRRRRRRRRRR
And my work is done. (brushing my hands off) Another successful April Fool's even if you got tricked the day after, queenmap!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for starting the joke, tking. Someone asked why couldn't come up with my own. I said why when I could feed off of tking's. hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote:
Thanks for starting the joke, tking. Someone asked why couldn't come up with my own. I said why when I could feed off of tking's. hahaha
 :lol: It was me! I said ... What? You can't even come up with your own joke?  
hmm.gif
doh.gif
 But I was mad because she got me with it after I already fell for it from tking! 
disbelief.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheezer