• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Microgaming on a budget

ssuttors

Does anyone have any games they play when low on cash? I'll share my 2 best.1-Jonny Specter- Play only 5 lines 1 coin. I've made a few $ last for hrs. Playing more lines makes your $ go faster. I've hit $15 and $30 many times. The 2 bonus rounds are a big boost!2-Pedal Power- Same thing. Play only 5 lines! This one works better with increased line bets but not so much after a win. The free spins mode can really pay off. I almost always select 25 free spins! The best value, more spins,more chances!These 2 tips are very consistent at making a little last a long time! The trick is to not making bigger bets after a win and NOT playing more than 5 lines. There will be times when a big hit will happen on an unplayed line but in the long run your money will last longer! I'm curious as to other games that work with specific line or coin bets! The bonus rounds and free spins are the key! Well good luck all!

omeg

You have offered a very interesting take on how to play with little cash, and still become a winner. I enjoyed reading it, and I thank you for taking the time to write it for us here at NDF. Will let you know how it goes when I try it out.                                                                                                       Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

chas24

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The Ultimate Low-End slot has to be THE HIGH LIFE! With only 5 lines, all U need is a nickel!!!

chas24

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I concur on Pedal Power, but one of its brethren, CENTRE COURT, has been a real savior of mine!!!

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: And I can't win on none of those games......Lucky you guys!!!!
Being from the US, I dont even know if those games are available to me. I will have to see.  Thanks gang, for all the screen shots.                                                                                                          Pam

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Every one of those games is available in the US One that Ii like also is Break Da Bank again on 7 lines with2 coins I have hit the max payout on it numerous times and just had a friend that was betting 45cents on that game and hit like 2500$ on 1 spin inside the freespins but that game is also really cold or really hot it seems another of my favs is what on earth I usually play it on 5 lines with 2 coins and seem to hit well on it.

macmop

My personal low budget game is Break Da Bank AgainPlay for 9 cent per spin and you can win for the best picture 15 with a wild card your winning ist multiplied by 5 (75 ) and if you get it in the freespins you could win 75 x 5 = 375 for a 9 cent spin.Here are two screenshots of the best pictures i´ve ever had with this Game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jabbahut