• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MINOR JACKPOT WIN ON MONSTER MAYHAN @ WP

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Totally took me by surprise. To bad I didn't have my volume turned up :lol: Got this on my $25 contest win.....Maybe this time I can withdraw some. Not yet though, still have playthru....
aminorwin.jpg

omeg

Good luck on the playthru kitty.....Let us know if you can withdraw.                                                                                 Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congrats krystalkitty! :bigclap:I won a RJ this week also but too sad to post. It was hit off of a free chip with a max cashout of $50. The RJ was for $6500. :cry: It was my very first RJ other than playing in a freeroll.

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
nice win krystalkittyMBen I think those RJ's should be shut off when playing free chips, it is just heart ache when hitting them on a max cashout freechip, besides don't they reset to $1000 after someone hits it? What happens to the money in the RJ when someone like yourself hits it with a max cashout freechip? Congrats on your RJ MBEN but then again it sucks also, I feel for you.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Mben....feel for ya.....That really sucks!! Well, at least you will get lots of comps!!! Have $682 left and $147 play back....Wish me luck :lol:

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Withdrew $500.00 :thumb:
 Way to gooooooooooooooo. :maddance:                                                             Pam

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Well, just to let ya know, I only got $125.00 of the $500. The bonus that was redeemed, the free cash 25 USD on November 5th 2011, had a maximum cashout of 125 USD according to the terms of the bonus ! Never knew that! Guess I never withdrew on a contest win....BUMMER. Lost the other $375 :cry: At least I could of played that for comps!!

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Well, just to let ya know, I only got $125.00 of the $500. The bonus that was redeemed, the free cash 25 USD on November 5th 2011, had a maximum cashout of 125 USD according to the terms of the bonus ! Never knew that! Guess I never withdrew on a contest win....BUMMER. Lost the other $375 :cry: At least I could of played that for comps!!
 Ah geesh kitty, Sorry about that dreaded term Max Cash Out Still $125 is a nice chunk of change, and congrats on winning it off a contest win. :roll:                                                                                  Pam