• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Moderators wanted details

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
 Hi we are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for a couple of moderators to help ease Mbens and my load . Expectations- Be logged into forum at least 20 minutes a day. No less than 5 days a week. Be able to edit and move post that are unappropriate or are in the wrong place. Send Welcome PM's to new members and happy birthday notices to members on their birthdays.   Make at least a few post a day. Make at least 2 chat post a day. Come up with innovative contest ideas. Generally spice up the forum.Knowledge of how to use photobucket, post pictures, add color to post, change text in post would be very helpful.If you think you can handle this PM me . Belgamo      <a href="forum.spark?forumID=89469&p=20&memberID=786571"></a>-- Edited by belgamo at 15:23, 2008-03-01-- Edited by Micheleben5 at 12:14, 2008-03-02

elflady4747

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I might be interested Belgamo I have some extra time on my hands lately lol

Last edited by a moderator:

diamondz

"
Hello, "
I would love the to help. I am a graphic/web designer for a large banking firm who is on a long leave of absence (new mom) so I have lo[Demo]tz of free time I am not use to (ya even with the baby LOL). Photobucket is not a prob as well as the time investment heck i can do more if needed. Let me know

lolie

hi ,"
please help me "
I played has vicoria palace with the stud poker with $30 offered every month and I gained $1050 is what I can withdraw them and how must I make large a mercy in advance"
thank you very much"
lolie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VirginiaB