• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Monday Chuckles...and a little something extra @ 21Dukes

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" style="width:500px;">Account No: xxxxxxxx <font face="'Trebuchet MS',sans-serif"> <font size="2"> A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission. I have found at my age going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of my face.For every action there is an equal and opposite government program. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. A closed mouth gathers no feet. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip</font> </font> <ol></ol> <ol>. </ol>Dear <code>spadeaholic</code><code>,</code> <code>Tomorrow, Tuesday 2nd November, we will have something really special for our players.  Log in to 21Dukes between 2 pm and 11:59 pm (EST) to find out! </code><code>Have a great week ahead, </code><code>John Bishop </code> Should you require any assistance, our Customer Representatives are standing by 24/7/365 to help you in any way they can. Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.    <table align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="3" style="width:500px;">We support responsible and ethical email marketing practices. Please know that we respect your right to be purged from this marketing campaign. Removal from this email distribution list is automatically enforced by our email delivery system. Please click <a>here</a> to start the process for email deletion. This correspondence may be a newsletter, press release, solicitation or advertisement. We encourage and support best practices in responsible email marketing. 21Dukes10 Melrose Blvd - JHB, NY 2001 US

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Is it 2 PM EST any where in the world? lol And if so, has anyone gone to 21Dukes to see what the special offer was?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I am not a depositor and was offered a 500% bonus on a $25 deposit today. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph1861