• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Moonshiners Moolah Slot Game - Rival Game Review

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Moonshiners Moolah Slot.jpg

Who remembers The Beverly Hillbillies TV show? It was a great sitcom that featured a backwoods family that was uprooted and landed in Beverly Hills, CA. What a perfect theme to Rival's new slot game called Moonshiners Moolah. The only difference is that after winning all that moolah, you will be the one living in Beverly Hills!

Come hang out in this 5 reel and 20 payline video slot with Pa and Granny as they sit on the porch with their Pooch and Bettie Lou and mingle with the chickens that are pecking away at the dirt. Other symbols you will see include Jugs of Moonshine, Banjos, an old Pick 'Em Up Truck and a Tractor. Keep an eye out for the Shotgun too! Bettie Lou is a Wild. If she appears in the reels and can create winning combos, she will do so by filling the reel entirely.

There are 2 bonus games in Moonshine Moolah. One is a Pick Me game and the other is a Chicken Shoot 'Em Up game.

If 3 Pa symbols land in the reels, the "Pick a Bottle" bonus round will trigger. Here players will pick jugs of moonshine for coins.

If 3 or more Chickens appear in the reels, then the "Chicken Shoot" bonus will launch. In this bonus round, players will shoot at chickens for prizes.

The graphics are a hoot, the animation will make you laugh and the audio goes perfect with the theme of this latest slot.

Play Moonshiners Moolah at Tropica or if you are a US player, you can hang out making moonshine or moolah with the family at WinBig21 or !

Last edited:

omeg

I played this game.I really enjoyed it.  The characters are fun, and I love that Wild symbol when she shows up on the reels. Your bankroll really adds up quick when you get a few of her.:roll:                                                            Pam