• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Must REad

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Hi guys i had to share my good news. I have been waiting for this day for 14 years now and my dreams finally came true. My kids were taking from me in 1995 the most terrible thing i could ever ever think of. My first husband is to blame anyway long long story. The state took them and they went to foster care. I got the shaft all the way around I fought for my babies for 2 yyears and they finally defeated me.  My oldest just turned 18 on Nov 19 and she came looking for me, words cant express how i feel. I remember the other day i was having a bad day and I said tis the season to be jolly when will i ever be jolly well this is the time. This is the best xmas present ever that anyone could get.  I am going to get her in a couple hours. I cant sleep at all. I am just beside myself. I had to share with everyone here as I think of you as family. I thank the gord lord above for this to happen to me and my daughter. GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!! well I am signing off here hugs to all

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
wow ive got goose bumps and tears in my eyes"
i am soooo happy for the both of you -"
and i can relate to your story "
i wish you both the best

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats givenz I am so happy for you both! I only wish you the happiest times together. I can only imagine all the tears you both will have when you first me again for the first time in years. Giving me chills.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
givennsz, I cannot imagine what you went through all those years without your children!I hope you have a wonderful catching up visit with your daughter today and that is continues on from here! "
"
How many boxes of tissue did you two go through? "
"
Hugs to you!

lyndalou

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You have been a very good girl and Santa is coming to your house early! The best present of all! May God bless you and keep you both together and here is to your new journey in life from here on in!

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I can't even imagine the pain you must of felt from not having your children with you. Hopefully this is the beginning of a great new relationship with them.

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Thank you all for your support and such it has been a great day and a half. Been very busy with Cynthia getting to meet all the family and reuniting with everyone. Life is so so great. Merry Xmas to me forever...... talk to you all soon. Hugs

msfilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
OH I'm thrilled for you and your daughters what a great thing to happen have a wonderful time with them treasure every moment

imakin1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
God does work in wonderful ways,"
"
thank you for your good news, there is never enough of it,"
"
God bless and gl"
"
imakin1"
"

SWEETLUMMI

Only Jackpots
That is so good. I do know what you are going throw. I was one that got put in a home. It took me mom 10yr to get us. My daughter was taken way to but it only took me 1yr to get her,. It is so sweet you get to see her now. This is going to be a good yr coming for you all. All she need is your love and time.

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Thank you so much you guys are so so right. Gonna be a wonderful year. The past three days have been so awesome. Words cant describe it. Hugs to all.