• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My baby girl

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
She is almost 14, she is diabetic and is now blind, she got cataracts from the diabetes. She is my baby girl! This was taken this past christmas       I took this one the other day while she was sleeping  

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

daremeto:Your baby is precious.  I know the love one can have for a animal. I had 2 babies of my own about 9 yrs ago. One was 17 and one was 15. I lost them both within a year of eachother. Thought I was simply going to die.You take good care of that sweet old baby. Love her every day as much as you can. Isnt she such a lucky dog to have you. :yourock: Give her a big hug from me.What is her name?                                                                                                                                                Pam

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
her name is puppers, she is so spoiled lol, i know my time is short with her and the diabetes makes it even shorter, i know my heart will be broke when that time comes, i just try not to think about it cause i get all teary eyed when i do

omeg

download.spark
 Aww, I didnt mean to make you sad my friend. I just wanted you to know I do understand the love you have for puppers.Is she on a special diet I imagine for her diabetes?I now have my ROXIE dog to hug each night. She is 5.I remember the day I got her.  I had been without a dog for a couple years. There was a sign up the road that said free puppies. I gathered my two friends and said Let's just go look. hehe. I knew no matter what those puppies looked like like, I was coming home with one. I had to have a dog again.  There were 11 puppies that came out running to me when the garage door opened.  They were beautiful.  I chose Roxie as she was the only all black one. She has been my love ever since. Smart, beautiful, funny, and a wonderful companion.  :roll:DOGS RULE!!!!!!       Thanks for sharing.                                                                                                                           Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Dogs DROOL and cats RULE! :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist. Thanks for introducing Puppers to us, daremeto!