• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My brothers 90th birthday at my house

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My brother turned 90 years old on July 12th. He is 22 years older than me , so has been a brother , father and friend to me.  Had a nice family party for him are my house,,which he enjoyed very  much . The cake was absolute delicious , his daughter bought it at Wegmans, it was white choc. filled was raspberry  filling and white choc. shavings  and cream on the outside. Had a great Day. Picture is my brother , his girlfriend of 33 years , she is my age. He may be 90 years old, but young at heart..

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I'd have to say he doesn't look a day over 70!(Again, as always it looks like everyone enjoyed some amazing cake) :hungry:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes he looks real good for his age. I have a nice video of him, but can't get it to load on here . Hope. I look that good when I am his age. This is my neice, Elaine my brothers daughter, we  were more like sisters growing up only 6 years apart. My nephew passed away 6 years ago , way too young, we were only 4 years apart in age. So you can say they were,ore like brother and sister to me rather than neice and nephew. 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Isn't he sweet! Here's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to your brother, nikkidog!
4f1d6b839b6ce.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: