• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My daughter keeps having seizures

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
My daughter, Brooklyn, is 1 1/2 years old and the other night she had her 2nd seizure, well at least that i know of, who knows if shes had any on her own without me, and I really need some prayers and support for her, as the doctor says she might have epilepsy. we are waiting for the insurance to go through, so we can get a ct scan done on her brain. I would really appreciate your warm thoughts for my baby. Shes such a beautiful angel.<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="genmed"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="genmed">
heart.gif
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="genmed"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="genmed">
heart.gif
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="genmed"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="genmed">
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
thanks kk, i really appreciate your warm thoughts and prayers for my baby
floating.gif
and my family

Last edited by a moderator:

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The trials and tribulations of being a mother. Hang in there Mommy! If it makes you feel any better my neighbors daughter had a seizure disorder her whole life and she is beautiful vibrant active teenager now. Lovely girl. It will be all right!

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
thanks rebago..i appreciate it, i sure hope everything will be ok, i have faith it will be just gotta hang in there like you said. My 5 babies are the most important things in my life and i cant stand to see them go through these things.

millie54

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I see you live in AZ..but the but formost Doctor in this field is Dr Orrin Devinsky, He is at NYU in NY. I suggest you Google him. If they find out early they can do alot these type of disorders. He also has written several books which may be very helpful. Good luck and prayers to you.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
mommy, your little girl will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine going through anything like that with a child or a grandchild.

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
its very scary indeed, i feel so helpless against this. I dont know what to do when it happens when to call the dr when not to. its very difficult

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
mommy, am very sorry to hear your daughter is going thru this. I hope and pray everything works out and they do indeed pin point what is wrong. Keep us posted for sure on her progress. Hugs to you and your family.

ishin

Banned
MommyMachine wrote: its very scary indeed, i feel so helpless against this. I dont know what to do when it happens when to call the dr when not to. its very difficult
always call your dr.  thats part of what they pay him for.  you shouldn't feel like youre in the dark when it comes to your baby's healthcare.  have a discussion with your doc to better understand when you should or should not call the dr. 

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
thanks, i did call him right after the seizure, and he told me there is nothing they can do, unless it happens again in 24 hours which it didnt. So i do kinda feel like im left in the dark a little bit, i feel like they arent concerned when they should be, and the insurance i have is horrible, cant change doctors for a year.

allyoopers

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi MommyMachine,I read your post and starting praying for your little girl and family right away, I believe there is power in prayer, especially when many are praying at the same time, I'm sure you have MANY praying for your baby now, and will continue to do so, and so will I....God blessAllyoopers/Allyson

Gilfy41

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thoughts and prayers, I'm a Mom of 4 myself and I have 2 grandchildren just the thought of having to wait for answers is a great heartache, My daughter has 2 friends with children that have seizures but as they grow its getting better.