• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My daughters in Maryland

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My son-in-law enjoying the pool with the kids.  If you look real close you can see My son-in-law's eye is shut closed. Some where he picked up poison ivy and it is on his eye lid. Had shots and drops  , he said it it better.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What a terrible place to get poison ivy! I can only think of one or two places that would be worse!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That pool looks so inviting right now, nikki! And what a beautiful home, yard and pool area your daughter and family have. "
Sorry about your son-in-laws eye.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I love it there in the summer, it is so nice and relaxing.  Only thing I don't like are some of the  critters that sometimes show up, like deer and  even a fox once in awhile. 

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes,they  were there , they don't come to close like the first time because their two dogs scared him away. the deer come close if there is no one outside.one day I looked out the downstairs bedroom window and he was right by the steps to the deck. He was beautiful.