• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Christmas Eve at my daughters

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We spend Christmas Eve every year at my daughter with all our family and all my son-in law's family. Allot of food good company and great time. Christmas day at my house. We all open presents and then  15 for dinner this year. Of course Shooby was on a constant search for food and wanted to be at the table. My son did let her have a little desert after all the food was cleared from the table.

omeg

I just love your family nikkidog.I feel like I know them thru all the pictures.Looks like an amazing time.Thanks so much for sharing. :roll: 

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you Pam.  They are good kids and we enjoy every moment spent together. Just wish my daughter and her family from Maryland  were here this Christmas, but we were there for Thanksgiving and all her in-law's  were there for Christmas, so they had a lot of company. Hope you had a nice Christmas as well.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Your family is just as sweet as those Christmas treats, nikkidog!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That cheese cake was just so delicious. My son's girlfriend made it. I gave half to my daughter because my grandson wanted some.  The other half that I kept is almost gone. I keep taking a little sliver at a time, but every time I open the frig it stares at me, so it will be gone soon.  The cookies I made . They are the Italian cookies I make every Christmas, recipes handed down to me by my 2 aunts and mother. Major diet after all the sweets are gone.