• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My granddaughter.....

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Our oldest daughter finally came back home and brought our 1yr old granddaughter. I never dreamed I would be so happy to have someone call me Grandma ! She is so awesome, and I am very proud to be a 41 yr old grandma. Having a little one in the house again has definately made me feel and act younger! Not to mention the 40lbs I have dropped in the past 2 months--down 3 sizes and ran out of holes in my new belt already! My son has also acquired a girlfriend with an 11 month old baby boy, LOTS of fun on the weekends when they are both here! LMAO!!!!! Well, here are pics of Lanora Olivia Grace and Brayden! I am so proud!

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Awwwwww, those are some sweet looking babies for sure.  Sounds like you are having a terrific time with new babies in the house.  Enjoy them, they grow up so fast. (So I have heard) LOLThank you so much for sharing your family with us.God Bless.....                                                                        Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Awwww Trish! They are adorable and look like a whole lot of fun for you and your family. Babies do have a way to make you feel younger, especially when you have to get up and run after them. lolMy second grandchild is due in April. I can't wait! Ps- You are one good looking 41 yr old granny! :wink:

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks everyone! Sadly, my daughter has decided to go back to Ohio so they are leavingon Sunday    :boohoo:.  Gonna miss them both terribly. Thought I would share a couple more pics with everyone. On another note, I started a new job working in a call center for an EBay company, which is keeping me so distracted...good timing anyway. I have to take 4 tests today and tomorrow to make it through training. Didn't think I had it in me to learn sooo much at my age! I am so tired! I really like it though, so far anyway. Wish me luck!!!

omeg

Hi Trish......Such sad news to have your grandbabies going to Ohio. I know you will miss them terribly.  Any time you want to talk, find me in chat.  I know how important family is, and it sucks to be seperated from them.On a high note, what a cool job you are training for.  The call center for Ebay? way cool.Here is good thoughts you make it thru training with flying colors, and it is a job you really enjoy.                                                                               Pam