• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Grandson is 14 years old today

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just finished making a cake for my Grandson's  birthday. Going to my son-in-laws parents on the lake for  a cook out , fireworks and celebrating Shane's 14th birthday.  I am not The Next Great Baker, but I enjoy trying.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That looks like a very fun cake! When I read the title I was expecting to see pictures of your grandson though :lol:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I will have pictures of him when we go to the lake. We are leaving in a little while.  Will post more pictures when we get home.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Shane!

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is so nice  Mben, I will have to show  Shane. Here are some pictures from last night. Off to my daughters today for their annual Horse Shoe Tourney , cook out , bonfire and fireworks.  Have a Happy and safe 4th.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Isn't Mben great? She ran and baked that cake as soon as she saw your post! (just kidding) Those are some great pics though, thanks for sharing. Looks like everyone was having fun.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cute cake nikkidog! Always fun to bake and decorate your own. Happy bday to your grandson.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Shane's party was a big hit! Awesome pictures, nikki. Thanks for sharing. "
And the cake I made for Shane ... can you believe that I found that one on the internet as I looked for Happy 14th birthday . I was like wow, it says Shane too ... yay!