• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Grandson Started 2nd Grade Today!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Michael's School Collage 1.png

Michael is growing by leaps and bounds!

As I look back on his kindergarten & 1st grade first day of school pictures, I see that he is becoming a fine lil man right before my eyes.

heart.gif
I love you, Michael!
heart.gif

Last edited:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
He is so cute .time goes by so fast, he must of been a baby when I joined the forum. So nice to watch him grow up. 

Mben

Staff member
Thanks, ladies! I had to make a collage with all his first days of school pictures so far. BTW, he did get a fresh haircut for today but he told his guy not to touch the top of his head this time. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
He is so cute Mben. It seems like yesterday we were talking about him going to preschool. Amelia starts 1st grade this year, jeesh time flies. Wish him a happy year, hoping he loves his new teacher.

Mben

Staff member
Thank you, sashasmom! And as a matter of fact, his teacher called my daughter today and this is what was said ... I missed a phone call from my son's school, after worrying and playing phone tag I got ahold of his teacher. She wanted to let me know he has had a GREAT first couple days, he's a wonderful student. "
I thought it was very cool that his teacher took time out of her morning to make the call. "
Also, thank you for your avatar updates. That way we can see your adorable little princess growing up right before our eyes too!