• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

my late hubby

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
this my wonderfull hubby in his earlier days this picture was just found by one of the band members when they were 17 and he was kind enough to send it to me

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Awwww, thank you for sharing something so precious to you as this pic of your late husband.Arent pictures a wonderful thing? To be able to go back in time?  If only for a moment, as we look at the picture, all the memories come flooding back to us of wonderful times. Tell me more about your late husband if you would....Was he a drummer in this band? He looks very handsome, and what a beautiful smile he has on his face in this picture. Thanks again for sharing.....                                                                                             Pam

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thanks Pam for asking. Brad was a drummer all his life and he passed it on to our son. We would have been married for 38 years in August. He was a wonderful husband and my best friend and I miss him dearly but he left me with 1 wonderful son and 3 precious grandchildren. I met him when I was 16 and married him at 18. He was always laughing and everyone who knew him loved him.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That is really special, sashasmom. "
"
For a picture to show up after all these years and for your husband's friend to send it to you ... that should make you feel that your husband is still surprising you with wonderful little I love you's like I'm sure he did all your married life. . "
"
Great picture sweetie!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That is really special, sashasmom. "
"
For a picture to show up after all these years and for your husband's friend to send it to you ... that should make you feel that your husband is still surprising you with wonderful little I love yous like I'm sure he did all your married life."
"
Great picture sweetie!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Jenna and Abby's dance recital last night.  Jenna is the one  orange and Abyy in blue. Was a wonderful show and I am so proud of both of them.

omeg

Awww, Thank you for sharing them with us.They look beautiful and I bet they are both very talented.  Dance is a wonderful thing for little girls to be involved in.  Way to gooo.                                                                             Pam

Last edited by a moderator: