• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My name is PSP, and I am a geek.....

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
rofl!! Y'all are funny people! I have that windows 10 thang on my screen, been avoiding it like the plague as I love my 7...but maybe I will be the brave one in the house, with three kids and four adults living here we have a lot of PC's but no one is brave enough to download the ten. Then again, I am trying to quit smoking and if I download 10 and find I hate it, I will have to hunt down PSP...maybe I should wait till I have more crackers...

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
rofl!! Y'all are funny people! I have that windows 10 thang on my screen, been avoiding it like the plague as I love my 7...but maybe I will be the brave one in the house, with three kids and four adults living here we have a lot of PC's but no one is brave enough to download the ten. Then again, I am trying to quit smoking and if I download 10 and find I hate it, I will have to hunt down PSP...maybe I should wait till I have more crackers...
When you do finally download Win 10 (wink wink), let us know how you like it, irishgilly. :)

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:lol: Someone get that woman some crackers!

6b0750e3ea709f1e2e6803655046f26c.jpg

Mben

Staff member
Mi ne parolas la anglan aŭ la hispana

(How is your Esperanto?)
Ok so I did not know of this language even though "It is the most widely spoken constructed language in the world". And funny that the google translator does have it as a language you can choose from.

To answer your question ... I don't speaka da Esperanto so good is not. :p

Mben

Staff member
A friend of mine downloaded and installed Win 10. He got me kind of excited to do the same but it looks like I have to wait still. :(

win10.png

Mben

Staff member
Ok, you made me click the notification. lol I can reserve it now. Cool!/QUOTE]

I FINALLY got the notice that my reserved Win 10 was ready to download and install so I took the plunge yesterday and am happy to say that there was really nothing to re-learn. Since they took the separate "start" screen away (the one that you went to by hitting the Windows key on your keyboard and the screen with all the apps opened) and incorporated that screen into their new "start" button, I need to fix that popup up a bit. That's pretty much it. :thumb: