• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Nephew Drake...

omeg

Drake and his Father,(my Brother) had a boys night!!!They stayed up late and rocked it out with Blues Clues,Wonder Pets and Olivia. Also pictured is Sheba.  My brothers beloved Beagle.  She is getting old now, but I've never seen a dog better with a baby than Sheba is with Drake.                                                                                                   Pam-- Edited by PMM2008 on Saturday 15th of January 2011 08:51:38 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Awwww ........... what a cute picture, Pam! They look like bestest buddies in the whole wide world! Sheba looks very protective of that lil man. "
"
And as soon as I read what little Drake and daddy were watching, the songs popped in my head. When Michaels here, that's all he watches and the songs have been eternally etched in my brain. "
"
Tell your brother he should download ringtones for the Wonder Pets and others so when he has Drake and momma calls, that's what he will hear. It's so cute to see Michaels face light up when The Wonder Pets are telling him The phone is ringin' and it's mommy.

Gilfy41

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
 This is GREAT!  Just the memories alone it perfect..

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
awwweee, that is so cute. I drove to massachusetts with Amelia (29 hrs in the car) and I know every word to Dora in all the dvd's we brought lol

omeg

sashasmom wrote: awwweee, that is so cute. I drove to massachusetts with Amelia (29 hrs in the car) and I know every word to Dora in all the dvd's we brought lol
   Gawd, I know.  When I stayed a week with Drake I went home singing Blues Clues   I mean I couldnt stop myself.  hahahahaThanks for the kind words all, about Drake.                                                                                                           Pam