• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Nephew Drew

omeg

download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
He's getting big, Pam! What a handsome lil boy he is!

omeg

Thanks you two.  :roll::roll:On a side note, my sister is coming home from California in two days.  I have not seen her in over 5 years. She has never met Drake or Drew, her Nephews. This will be a incredible time for our family. When She comes home, it just seems right, and we all make it a point to get together and spend as much time together as possible until she has to leave again.Drake knows he has a Aunt Donna and is excited about meeting her. He is such a friendly little boy. Drew is just a baby so he really wont care much either way. hahaWhen we see her get off the plane, I am the one who usually starts crying from joy. Can't help it, just happens.Ill be sure to have some nice pics to share after her trip is over, and things get back to normal for me.Anyways, Drake and Drew are in for a special time when their Aunt Donna meets them. Such a blessing to have her coming home to be with her family once again.                                                                                                                                                                                                        Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am sure you will have a wonderful time with your sister  and all your family.  The boys are just addorable. 

G

Hey Pam this baby is so cute. What's the name of this cute baby?