• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My son's Jack Russell

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My son come over with breakfast from McDonald's. We went in the other rom for a minute and when we came back in the kitchen she was sitting in the chair staring at the bag and sniffing it. She was just waiting for us to give her some. The other pictures are of her bath.

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Her name is Shooby and she is 11 years old and is alot of fun. She came from Fl. with my son and is not too happy ith the cold here. She has sweathers, hoodies and even boots for the snow. She dosn't like the boots and kicks them off.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I remember her Christmas outfit. What a doll Shooby is!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:( Yes delucia, we used to have this forum on a different software platform and about a year and a half ago we switched to this one. When we migrated all the data from the the old forum to this new one some things came over more successfully than others so you will run into stuff like this here and there especially with posts that are older than two years old. I fix the ones I can when I run into them and I just tried to fix this one but couldn't. Anyway that's what's up with it and you may see more. :oops:

Reactions: Mben