• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

MY SUGAR WENT TO DOGGIE HEAVEN

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Just found my poor puppy, Sugar in the garage. She died peacefully in her sleep. She was 15 yrs old and we had here since she was 6 weeks old. Am so very sad. She was a purebread white shephard. She quit eating 2 days ago, so knew she wasn't well. I am home by myself....so called my son and he is coming here with my daughter to bury her! She will be so missed! Thanks for letting me share. Feel a bit better now.

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Awww KK I am soo sorry for your loss. 15 years old is a long time you got to spend with her. I am glad you shared this with us, we are here for you, I know this must be a hard time for you right now."

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Really so sorry, but im sure she gone pacefully. And as mommy say 15 years is a long time, and im sure she was very very happy with you.!!!!!!!!!!"
"
My best good wish for you!!!!!!!!"
"
The dogs are a very very nice friend!!!!!!!!"
"
"

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm so sorry to hear about your Sugar, KK. "
"
I know how it hurts to lose a pet that you have had for so long. Hang in there.

LORI222

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh Kitty - How sad. I am so sorry for your loss. I know there is not much one can say but maybe this will comfort you a little.The Rainbow Bridge When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... Author unknown...God Bless Sugar. Lori

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Thanks guys and gals!!! Ya always know the day will come, but one is never prepared! "
Thanks Lori....How beautiful!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Im so sorry KK- im sure he had a wonderful life w/ you and loved you very much.Im so very sorry for your loss.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
So sorry to hear of your friends passing KK. Only animal lovers can understand the bond between a dear pet and their owner. We have a cat named Bigboy, he is over 14 yrs old, and weighs over 30lbs. I held him and his brother in my hand when we found them abandoned by their mother.  How true that even though it's best, as we would never want them to suffer, losing them is never easy! Know you are in my thoughts!

lauralaten

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know exactly what your feeling. We lost our precious Cubby just before last Christmas. He also stopped eating. Vet said he had cancer. He was 13 years old. He lasted one week and died. Glad I didn't have to bring him in to Vet to say good bye. He died at home. "
So sorry! "
"

pevangel

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am so sorry for your loss, I totally understand your pain, I had a cat for 15 years who passed suddenly, it broke all of our hearts in a million pieces, my thoughts and prayers go out to you."
"
"
pevangel

SweetB

I am sending you doggie prayers. I can relate. My beloved harley is on his last legs. maltease and 12 yrs old. he is eating off n on but know that the time is near. It is like losing a child. He is all I have left of what was my life and this may be too much. GOD Bless you and send Sugar off with lots of doggie love hugs n kisses.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry KK about your beloved pet sugar. I know it is hard for you after 15 long years of having her as part of your family.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Thanks all! Strange not having her around!!! In a few weeks we will be going to the Humane Society and see if we can't find another puppy that will suit our family!!!

my hear goes out to you............im seriously crying i know nothing will ever make it better but i always try to remember what a great life i shared with my lil precious baby girl and i can now smile and look at her picures and laugh as i remember her biting my300+ husband when they first met but then jumpimg intp bathtub when he said to the next week......lol ..(lol she was about 10 pouds)i still have my precious's dog tag in my coin purse and i smile and say hi baby everytime i see it i now have 2 new pups

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi krystalkitty, We lost our puppy 2 months ago - renal failure. Her name was nasha she was 15 years old. It hurt then and still hurts now. I am so sorry for your lost"
"
signman48

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
So sorry kitty ;( I know how it feels. We had a dog named Rosco and he had cancer was getting worse by the minute and had to decide what was best for him....."
"
"
All dogs do go to heaven and Sugar is looking down on you now smiling. Keep your chin up my dear.(((hugs)))