• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

n1cc's slot strategy-by n1ccademus

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
this is something i started doing w/ my free chips from rival-i start at the top of the list of slot games and i set it to the lowest bet 1 cent and 1 coin per line then i give each game 3 spins no matter what even if the spins win-just 3 times.then the next game 3 spins and then the next slot 3 spins lowest bet........and so on for every single slot game.and what ive noticed is about every 4th game i get the bonus or the free spins on the first 3 tries.when i get through all of them i usually have 3 times what i started with (or more)-and also i end up playing ones i wouldnt have tried -which brings me to the next part of my theory-if a slot is ready to pay you'll know in 3 spins- if it doesnt its not ready.so also when you get done with the 3 spins on every slot then i know which ones to pick that were loose, instead of just losing it all on a game i like.hope this helps,now get spinning!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chars

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
good job, thankyou so much for sharing your lil tip, we can all do with some info to help get any sort of win, cheers nic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkrankey