• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NAME OUR NEW BEAGLE PUPPY!

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
*** ~~ HELP US NAME OUR NEW BEAGLE PUPPY! ~~ ***We're finally picking him up tomorrow and would love some suggestions for what to name him. The breeders have been calling him Rocky but we are undecided & will change it once we have a chance to meet him and associate his personality into the equation. Please leave any and all comments and suggestions as I'm pretty sure I'll be so lost in Puppy Love Land tomorrow that I won't be able to think straight so a list of names to match him will be very useful! lol! :)               https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.534678309891527.139041.100000480890759&type=1&l=a27cebda7a

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
AWWWWWWWWWW! He is absolutely adorable, poet!!!!I mentioned a few weeks ago on here and to my daughter that I wanted a beagle when the time was right for me to own a dog again. You just confirmed for me that the choice for a beagle was the right choice. I'll be thinking of names for ya!

Mben

Staff member
I don't like the name Rocky for that sweet puppy. My daughter's pit bull is Rocky .

wyldgirl

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
tried to edit previous but would not let me!Honestly I say wait 24 hours after getting him before naming that way his personality will help you decide.Then you can choose a few and let him decide by the way he responds to them!Excellent choice in breeds by the way!

omeg

Congratulations of the new member of your family.  He is simply adorable.I agree, it is important that you have time with him before you can decide what suits him best as far as names go.Rocky is a fine name if you decide to keep it for him.Give him lots of hugs, kisses, praise, and patience, and you will have a wonderful dog regardless of what you name him. :roll:Wishing you tons of fun with your new baby.                                                                                         Pam

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
OMG! ~ Our new little guy is soooooo frickin cute! :)He was great on the drive back too, didn't whine but for the first few seconds, then he was right as rain as he slept on the back seat with his 'lil head resting over my sons arm. Sooooo cute! I totally him! ~ & OMG! ~ I PUPPY BREATH!

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
unsoughtpoet wrote: OMG! ~ Our new little guy is soooooo frickin cute! :)He was great on the drive back too, didn't whine but for the first few seconds, then he was right as rain as he slept on the back seat with his 'lil head resting over my sons arm. Sooooo cute! I totally him! ~ & OMG! ~ I PUPPY BREATH!
 Ha! Ha! ~ My hearts didn't show up... that was supposed to say  I totally love him! ~ & OMG! ~ I LOVE PUPPY BREATH!   at the end.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
He is so cute! I agree, wait a day or two, and I bet a name will just come to you that he and you like!

Mben

Staff member
unsoughtpoet wrote: OMG! ~ Our new little guy is soooooo frickin cute! :)He was great on the drive back too, didn't whine but for the first few seconds, then he was right as rain as he slept on the back seat with his 'lil head resting over my sons arm. Sooooo cute! I totally him! ~ & OMG! ~ I PUPPY BREATH!
You mean that wasn't suppose to say I HAVE puppy breath! :lol: JUST KIDDING POET!!!

Mben

Staff member
Kiwi - (may be more for a female?)MackJulesRayderDuncanFitzCorkyMarshallTally