• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NDF Fantasy Football 2021 is coming!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Yes, I know that it is VERY early, but .... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

I am geared up and ready to be the manager of the NDF Fantasy Football program, so how many of you are ready, able, and willing to participate? The number of teams we will have will depend on how many people are interested. I believe that the minimum is 8, but we can go up in groups of 2 from there depending on the interest level. Let me know in here if you are interested and willing to participate for the entire season

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

PSP

Based on that article (and the fact that I don't think that we are TOTAL psychos), I am leaning towards Tuesday September 7 - thoughts?

(BTW, that article was dated 2018...)

Reactions: dji420

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
BTW, that article was dated 2018...
I didn't look, but does it really matter? The seasons never start on the exact same dates, so I figured whatever I found on gxxgle, would give me an idea.

So according to the article, we would almost fall into the "Crazy town" category if drafted two nights before the season started. It starts Sep 9th, correct? Doesn't matter to me though. Maybe the better FF players have thoughts.

1625606433113.png

PSP

I was thinking 5PM PDT / 8PM EDT. That should be late/early enough for everyone. Now, all we need are players/managers... :cool:

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
I was thinking 5PM PDT / 8PM EDT. That should be late/early enough for everyone. Now, all we need are players/managers... :cool:
Sounds good. I'll start getting the word out.

And if we don't have enough forum members who want to play, we can invite friends and family.

Mben

Staff member
Do we have at least three more members who want to play fantasy football with us this season?

Mben

Staff member
dji is out.

That means we need at least 4 more people to play with us, giving us 8 teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699