• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NDF Fantasy Football 2022 - Week 17 Championship Game - NDF BOWL

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 17 CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHUP
Week 17 finals - matchup.png

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Since we had most of the people pay into the side pool, I made the command decision as Commissioner to pay the top 2 spots - as most FF leagues do. As a result, 1st place pays $200 and 2nd pays $75. Catlicker agreed to this prior to the change. The big problem was that by the time you get to Week 17 of the NFL season, some teams have already made the playoffs and rest their regulars, making the results not entirely consistent with their regular season effort.

Next year, if we get a similar level of participation in the side pot, we will announce the change much earlier!

Good luck to both of us!

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Since we had most of the people pay into the side pool, I made the command decision as Commissioner to pay the top 2 spots - as most FF leagues do.
Sounds good. Thanks for taking care of it all on your own. :thumb:

Reactions: PSP

PSP

Game is officially suspended for tonight. Hope Damar Hamlin is OK. Based on the uncertainty about when and if this game will be restarted, I propose that we split the pot evenly between PSP Crushed Creampuffs and Catlickers Rams

• Sad
Reactions: Mben

PSP

OK, they just announced that the game wouldn't restart, so...​

Since the game wasn't completed, I proposed that Catlicker and I split the pot, but he rejected that (I am torn about it), so I guess that I am the Champion!

Thanks to Catlicker for being a stand-up guy - and to the rest of the team managers for a great 2022 season. See everyone for the 2023 season!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper