• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NDF FF Draft will be Wed Aug 28 at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
If this doesn't work for anyone, let me know and we'll see if we can find a mutually agreeable date and time.

Reactions: dji420

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wed Aug 28 at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT works for me! But am ok if it needs to be changed to accommodate others. :thumb:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
And I just realized that I will be out of town on 8/28. Flying out the day before.

I have never not shown up to pick my players, but I think maybe this year I will let the auto-pick do it's magic. Seems to have worked for some season champs in the past.

(If I am just sitting around come draft time, I'll try to draft from my mobile app.)

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
And I just realized that I will be out of town on 8/28. Flying out the day before.

I have never not shown up to pick my players, but I think maybe this year I will let the auto-pick do it's magic. Seems to have worked for some season champs in the past.

(If I am just sitting around come draft time, I'll try to draft from my mobile app.)

I have a whole list of benched kickers ready for your lineup... :thumb:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

Really? Auto Pick has won our league before? That does it, I'm using my dog then. I'm quite sure he picks better than I do. :biglol:

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Yes! STR8LAGGER and zbln have missed the draft in the past.

Wow, I had no idea. I love the Draft though, no matter how badly I suck at it lol.
Get this, my local friends invited me to their league on Yahoo.
I said sure, why not. :omg: it's an IDP league which means you have to draft Def Positions.
Over 63 years old, never thought I'd be a virgin again! :surprise:

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattNee