• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NEED MEMBERS OPINION

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I am thinking of doing away with the propgressive jackpot and making a contest with $500 CASH to the winner. The contest would close when we hit 2000 MEMBERS, at the current pace this would be right around X-mas.VOTE NOWYES - we have a $500 cash contestNO-  we keep the progressivePoll will close in ONE week and the majority will rule!

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, here's my opinion:The players who are enigble for the jackpot right now are users who make many deposits the last contests. They would vote surely NO.But, because the users who make less deposits can vote too, and they are with many more, the outcome of this poll would be YES, because they can take a option to get the jackpot without depositing much money.I don't know if i made my point really good, but otherwise you know where to find me ;)

Chars

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i think either one is good because either way we get a bonus to look forward too, regardless of if we deposit little or big we are still depositing money and having any bonus of winning with that is what we all here for, money is hard to make and any bonus we may or may not get helps to try and achieve a win we all want. if that makes sense.lol-- Edited by charsanddarrell at 18:50, 2008-10-28

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laclious