• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Need some Lotus Bonus help?

wyldgirl

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
If you play at Lotus and have ever used the Friday match bonus code TGIF500 please answer this question for me.

Is the match bonus non redeemable (meaning if you do a withdrawal is the bonus amount deducted) or can everything be withdrawn once the wager requirement is met?

Also when you get a match bonus say you fund $25.oo and get a $25.oo bonus does your winnings go into the bonus account or the cash account. Should the bonus account ever show an amount bigger than the amount of the bonus originally taken?

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
NDF does not endorse Lotus and I myself do not play there but I think we have some members that do. Hopefully one of them can help you out!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I play at Platinum. I can't answer the first question, but the second one, I think if you deposit and take a bonus the winnings go into bonus until playthrough is met, so yes your bonus amount will probably get bigger until playthrough is met then it will switch over to cash. I just had to do that but it was on bonus only. Sounds right but I could be wrong.

wyldgirl

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
but once the wager requirement is met then nothing should be in the bonus account right?

wyldgirl

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok this is gonna sound stupid as I am sure I already know the answer but once I confirm it then i will reveal why I am asking!
Once the playthrough on a deposit bonus is met does the amount of the deposit bonus have to be forfeited before the rest moves to the cash account and before a withdrawel can be made?

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Meaning the bonus amount cannot be cashed out. Called a "sticky" bonus". Most bonuses are sticky. Some aren't though.