• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NEW DATE: NDF FF Draft will be Monday Sep 2 at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Due to the anticipated addition of 2 more teams, the date of the draft has been changed to Monday September 2 at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ohhhh, ok. Would someone explain to me (since it's my 1st year) how we will draft? Just the basics, please. Like what format, order, etc., and anything else that might be pertinent for a first year "player" to know on our Draft Day. Thanks anyone!

Reactions: Mikey7a and Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
The NFL computer sets the teams in a random order. Each round reverses the order to make it fair. If you go to https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/6276077 and look at the League Notes, it will give you an idea how it works and let you check your computer to assure that it will work with their draft program

Reactions: Mikey7a and Mben

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Ohhhh, ok. Would someone explain to me (since it's my 1st year) how we will draft? Just the basics, please. Like what format, order, etc., and anything else that might be pertinent for a first year "player" to know on our Draft Day. Thanks anyone!

Hey robsspot, It will benefit you greatly if you read the Scoring Section of our League. Also, try to familiarize the League Settings which can be found on our League Page.
This info below is where you need to go first thing after joining us. Everything in Green below is important, except for Delete Team. Now that we got ya, you ain't goin' Nowheres
said in my best George Lopez impression lol.

Now, should any of this info causes you to whoop my ass this season, Pfffffffffffffffffffft! :beard: I really hope this helps bro, and good luck!

League Notes
  • Test the Live Draft Client. Click Here
  • Live Draft: Your draft is on Monday, Sep 2, 2019 at 7:00pm CDT.
  • Your draft order will be randomized.
  • Remember to check the league settings before your draft. View League Settings
  • You can leave this league. Delete Team
  • Remember to rank your players before your draft. Edit Pre-Draft Rankings

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
In my defense, I was not present for the draft and auto-drafted. So this is NOT my fault! :biglol:

draft.png

Draft Summary

After a Few Shrewd Picks, Mben'z AZ House of Cardz Looks to Shock the League

Mben'z AZ House of Cardz, who had the fourth overall pick, will be hoping to top modest projections. They decided that the time for wide receivers was early, using three of their first five picks on that position. At another spot in the lineup, Mben'z AZ House of Cardz was able to land the most prolific pair of tight ends in the league.

Yeah, I'll "shock" the league by actually winning games! bahaha!

Reactions: dji420

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My draft looked pretty good according to NFL.com. I got an A-, 11 - 3 proj. rec., and 2nd place finish (projected). So, all that means not alot.....but it looks good!

Reactions: Mben and dji420

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699