• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NFL Season Opener ~ MN Vikings vs NO Saints

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I know we have a few Viking fans on the forum (krystalkitty, unsoughtpoet and queenmap) and a couple of Saints fans (luckydan, nola69) that I know of. This should be a great season opener!  NBC/NFL Network special on Sept. 9, 7:30-8:30 p.m. ETprecedes the 2010 NFL Kickoff game: Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints  It's time to get Back To Football as the NFL begins its 91st season with a celebration in its special pregame show, NFL Opening Kickoff 2010 Presented by EA Sports -- 7:30 p.m. ET Thursday, Sept. 9. Dave Matthews Band and Taylor Swift are scheduled to perform.The performances are part of the celebration to kick off the 2010 season and to honor the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints and the city of New Orleans.This is the seventh consecutive year the NFL has saluted the Super Bowl champions with the opening game in their stadium on a Thursday in primetime. 

Last edited by a moderator:

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Woot..Go Vikings all the way!! Brett is holding is own so far tonight with that bad ankle and all I can say is, Nice butt Brett.