• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NICE EMAIL FROM WINPALACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Dear Katherine,     Thank you for playing at WinPalace!     I am happy to inform you that we would like to add a $100 FREE CHIP for slots games into your account for you to enjoy if your balance becomes below $1. All you need to do is come to LiveChat and ask for it when you are ready.   If you ever need any assistance, our friendly customer support representatives are available 24/7 on Live Chat or by calling us toll free.   Have a great day!   Kind Regards,   Sarah Gold Account Manager WinPalace <a href="http://us.mc456.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sarah@winpalace.com" >sarah@winpalace.com </a>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That is fantastic, krystalkitty!"
"
Even with a balance, they still want to give you a MASSIVE free chip! Good luck playing it and have fun. "
"
I have gotten those surprise emails where my last one included a free gourmet basket of my choice and a free chip. "
"
I really love Win Palace and Sarah. "
"
(All I need to do is cashout one of these day! )

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
It certainly was a surprise!!! I love surprises also!!! Someday I shall withdraw from them!!! I am confident

omeg

Thats a really nice free chip..........Congrats on that freebie.                                                                            Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I received an email from Sarah yesterday morning saying she gave me $20. I have made playthrough BUT the min cashout is $100 and I can't get it up to that for the life of me. "
"
But really nice they gave me that chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.