• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

nice hit at cleos vip

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ended up cashing out $500 on my $20 dep. plus 200% match. I hit the freespins a few spins after I deposited. I wish I could have gotten the freespin shots. I love this place, I just received a $500 check from them yesterday, now another on the way.

TLTPLAYER

How long have you been playing there?  I have invested approximately $300.00 and have won nothing at all.  I thought it was all a scam. I've read other reviews on other sites and they've all been bad.  :angry:  TLTPLAYER

omeg

TLTPLAYER wrote: How long have you been playing there?  I have invested approximately $300.00 and have won nothing at all.  I thought it was all a scam. I've read other reviews on other sites and they've all been bad.  :angry:  TLTPLAYER
 Hi TLTPLAYER:Here at No Deposit Forum, we are not affiliated with Cleos VIP Room. As far as it being a scam, that is a matter of opinion I suppose from the people who play there.I know we have members who deposit, and are paid within 10 days by check.I myself have deposited there, and although I didnt have a cashout, I had a nice long playtime.  Customer service was decent, and the deposit bonuses were genereous.I am hoping other members who have played there successfully will post here and ease your mind a little about it being a scam.https://www.nodepositforum.com/t51994416/cleos-vip-room-has-a-200-deposit-bonus/

Last edited by a moderator: