• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NICE HIT ON NEW GREEN LIGHT GAME

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Had some better shots last week, like the 5 racing cars , but i didnt have the info that day to know how to capture a screen shot...now that i know how, well...here u go! I went ZOOM from $62.00 (when all was said and done with the free rolls) to a wopping $173.00 on a measly 2 cent per line bet! WOO-HOO! Now hopefully i can cash out being it was a $75.00 free chip @ clubplayer and i've never deposited there before!GOOD LUCK 2 ALL AND HAPPY SPIN-SPUN-FUN TO YA! 

Last edited by a moderator:

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It Drives me to the Bank,... so I Love this game, too! 3x as much now! I hit these beautys now also ....so.... LET'S POP THE CORKS AND PARTY! FREE CHAMPAINE FOR EVERYONE.... WOOO-HOOO  !!!

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
   HEY YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY!                          CONGRATULATIONS  UNSOUGHTPOET!!                                                                 YOU ARE A WINNER!!!!!

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Unsoughtpoet-Did you try to cash out?  What happeded if you did?I hate that Green Light game .... My lights always come up RED.... Woe is Me!ahtram88