• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM 2017 CHRISTMAS CONTEST - FREE TO ENTER!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
XMAS HEADER.gif

NDF-Christmas-Contest-2017.gif

CONTEST CLOSES 12-28-17 @ 7PM EST

Reactions: herlis

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Unless I can remember something else, my worst was a bar of Neutrogena soap, from my mom.

The worse I ever gave was to my mom when I was around ten. I had a few dollars and spent maybe an hour wandering around looking at everything trying to find anything I could afford. Problem was I had decided to take some of the money I had for candy for me. I finally found something and it wasn't until I was older and realized what it actually was I had given my mom. It was a little bottle of mineral oil.

Reactions: Mben

lauralaten

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A close relative gave a top that was to small. I recognized the label so attempted to exchange it. It was $3.00 and was a no exchanges allowed.

PMM

Unless I can remember something else, my worst was a bar of Neutrogena soap, from my mom.

The worse I ever gave was to my mom when I was around ten. I had a few dollars and spent maybe an hour wandering around looking at everything trying to find anything I could afford. Problem was I had decided to take some of the money I had for candy for me. I finally found something and it wasn't until I was older and realized what it actually was I had given my mom. It was a little bottle of mineral oil.

Hi chillymellow, thanks for your entry!! I need your 4 digit pick. Loved the story, too funny.

PMM

A close relative gave a top that was to small. I recognized the label so attempted to exchange it. It was $3.00 and was a no exchanges allowed.

Thanks lauralaten for your entry. Good Luck. What did you ever do with the top? lol

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The worst gift I received was a pair of knee highs. But it was a thought gift from someone who did not have much money. So I did not feel too bad and understood why they bought it. But it was the worst gift I ever received for Christmas.

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

The worst gift I received was a pair of knee highs. But it was a thought gift from someone who did not have much money. So I did not feel too bad and understood why they bought it. But it was the worst gift I ever received for Christmas.

Hi slotgal47, thank you for your entry into the contest. You know, with all kidding aside, it is the thought that counts. (Unless there was no thought put in at all, which happens too.) lol

PMM

Hi members! Don't forget to join the contest. $50 is up for grabs. Just give us a "worst gift ever received & why" and your 4 digit lucky pick.

Good Luck to all who have already entered.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi slotgal47, thank you for your entry into the contest. You know, with all kidding aside, it is the thought that counts. (Unless there was no thought put in at all, which happens too.) lol

Yes I know and I do believe in that saying. Like I said I did understand, lol.

When my daughter was only 13 she was so excited to hand me my christmas gift. I open the box and it was a pair of shoes. I said i love you and thank you to her first. Then i ask her " why would you give me a shoes thats SIZE 8 when you know im only SIZE 6. And her respond is, MOM the shoes is so cute and you wont believe it mom, ITS ON SALE, HALF PRICE and mom, i can borrow it from you coz im size 8 mom. I just look at her knodding my head trying not to laugh and i hand it the shoe box to her.

Pin # 5254

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PMM

Thanks Bernadette for your entry. She pulled the ol'e , it's for you , but boy I sure could borrow them if you don't mind. lol Too funny.

Thanks for posting. I have your lucky number pick and you are officially in the contest.

PMM

Hi gang:

Where are all the NDF members who love the chance at $50 cold hard cash?

Join this fun contest today!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
One Christmas, our major gift from my in-laws was truly special!

It was a Salton Hot Tray - used, and back in the original thrashed box. Of course, we were thrilled - since we rarely entertained and literally had no use for a hot tray - especially a used one!

The other siblings received new gifts worth hundreds if not thousands that were appropriate to their lifestyle. After this, we knew EXACTLY where we stood with my wife's parents... :surprise:

In appreciation for their generosity, my chosen number is 0666 - the sign of evil!

PMM

Sounds like some family members I have. Unbelievable. All you can do is laugh it off. The nerve huh?

Thank you for your entry PSP, and Happy Holidays!

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Last Year also Christmas Time when my aunt who lives in the US visited and gave me a comforter and i just said Thank You ! I didnt exactly like the comforter but here in the Philippines its hot unlike in the US but anyway its th thought that counts.

PMM

Thanks herlis! Yes, here in the US we do have cold. Yes, it is the thought that counts, without a doubt.

You are in the contest! Good Luck.

Reactions: Mben and herlis

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm not sure if this would count, but my worse Xmas gifts were the ones I unwrapped under the tree and then wrapped back up again. I'll never have trouble getting a part time wrapper, and I enjoyed the "thrill of the kill" , but I only spoiled it for myself

orren

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My worst gift ever was when I was 11 years old. It came from a girl that lived 2 houses down. It was soap on a rope.

Even though I had good hygiene, I was so embarrassed.

I later found out she gave other kids different types of soap as well.

Thanks for the contest!

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
One year i received a fabulous looking fruit cake. Mind you, i have never had a fruit cake before. I unwrapped the beautiful looking creation and took a massive bite. I could have gagged at how awful it tasted to me. Now if i get one i promptly re gift it to someone i can not stand (usually my baby brother) and watch in glee while he slowly un wraps the beautiful wrapping. I am already on the naughty list so what the heck. My brothers gift to me usually entail a wonderful battery powered...ummmm single lady gift that is sure to embarrass me. One year he gave my kids a garden snake that i let loose right after they went back to school. He always give me great brother licks to the arm that makes my arm numb for hours. Oh the joy of having 4 brothers and them making a man out of me even though i am old and way past the tomboy years. I guess this year i can give him something he has always wanted, a case of beer and cigs....on second thought, a nice pair of Christmas tree socks is in order.:biglol::banana::beard:happy holidays everyone....pick is 1975

PMM

Good ol'e soap on a rope 'eh orren? I was waiting for someone to list that. lol

Hi cat034: Fruit cake is awful! Thanks for the funny story.

Happy Holidays to you both.

You are both in the contest!

zenekk87

Hi everyone
I remember gift from my father sony playstation PSX one of the first models. Whole week I knowed where its waiting - in closet.I was so excited. The best gift ever! in christmasday after unwrap paperI coulndt velieve what I see. First lookand its nearly the same but... It was nintento pegasus 16 bit . I started cry . Everybody was thinking because of hapiness :)

PMM

Hi everyone
I remember gift from my father sony playstation PSX one of the first models. Whole week I knowed where its waiting - in closet.I was so excited. The best gift ever! in christmasday after unwrap paperI coulndt velieve what I see. First lookand its nearly the same but... It was nintento pegasus 16 bit . I started cry . Everybody was thinking because of hapiness :)

Oh my goodness! Not good. lol

Thank you for your entry. I need your four digit lucky number pick.

Happy Holidays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch